We expect our families to support our uniform guidelines for the following reasons:
- To promote pride in the school.
- To give children an identity related to belonging to the school.
- To present the best image of the school to visitors and the wider community.
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost.
- Grey, black or navy-blue trousers or skirts (no jeans, leggings or jogging bottoms please).
- Sky blue polo shirts – with school logo preferred.
- Navy blue sweatshirts – with school logo preferred or cardigans.
- In the summer, blue and white gingham dresses and black or grey shorts may be worn.
- Black footwear without logos.
- Black, grey, navy blue or white socks or tights.
Please ensure that all clothes are named. If items are lost, please check the lost property box. Unnamed and unclaimed clothing will be washed and then recycled at the end of each term.
Our uniform is sold through Mole Avon in Crediton or Thomas Moore in Exeter. They stock sweatshirts, polo shirts and PE shirts with our school logo. Second-hand uniform is available through the FOSS uniform store at various events throughout the year. If you need anything at short notice then FOSS can be contacted on FOSS@exevalleyfederation.org.uk and access to the store can be arranged.
In the office we keep a small supply of book bags, PE bags and Baseball caps for purchase.
No jewellery other than wristwatches and plain stud earrings is allowed. We prefer hair accessories to be in school colours.